The terms used in this chapter are defined as follows:
(1) “Vehicle” means any conveyance, whether self-propelled or otherwise, designed for the transportation of persons or property on land or water.
(2) “Disabled vehicle” means any vehicle which has been damaged or rendered inoperative as the result of accident or any other cause, or is being repaired or remodeled.
(3) “Stored vehicle” means any vehicle which has stood or been parked in any public place without movement in the town of Cathlamet for more than 10 consecutive days, irrespective of its operational condition.
(4) “Abandoned vehicle” means any vehicle which appears to have no known owner or possessor, or for whom service of notice to remove said vehicle pursuant to CMC 10.15.040 has proved unsuccessful. Any vehicle not displaying current valid license plates or tags shall be deemed abandoned for the purpose of this chapter.
(5) “Person” means any person, firm or corporation.
(6) “Public place” shall mean any public street, alley, sidewalk, park or public property within said town. (Ord. 519, 2009; Ord. 252 § 9, 1968)