This chapter is included in your selections.
- 13.35.010 Purpose.
- 13.35.015 Application approval – Availability of water.
- 13.35.020 Refusal of service upon use of unsafe or unlawful apparatus.
- 13.35.030 Inspection of apparatus – Public works department’s right of access.
- 13.35.040 Refusal of service upon excessive demand by customer.
- 13.35.045 Increase in use.
- 13.35.050 Right of public works department to terminate service.
- 13.35.060 Tampering with public water system.
- 13.35.070 Approval required for abnormal use of water.
- 13.35.075 Reselling by customers prohibited – Delivery only to customer’s premises permitted.
- 13.35.090 Equipment and property – Customer’s liability for damage.
- 13.35.100 Shut-off valve required.
- 13.35.110 Nonliability of town for interruption of service.
- 13.35.120 Water source protection.