Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The property owner is responsible for the installation, testing and repair of all backflow assemblies on their property. When the tenants change, or if the plumbing is altered in any way, it is the responsibility of the owner to notify the town. (Ord. 550 § 2, 2012)