Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Whenever any tap or connection is made into any contracted water or sewer facilities without payment, the mayor or the mayor’s designee may order the public works department to remove such unauthorized tap or connection and all connecting tile or pipe located in the facility right-of-way and dispose of unauthorized material so removed without any liability whatsoever to the town or officials. (Ord. 550 § 2, 2012)