Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person may appeal a decision of the board which is adverse to their interests to the town council by filing a written notice of appeal with the town clerk within 20 days of such adverse decision. The town council shall hear and determine said appeal no later than the conclusion of its next regularly scheduled meeting. The decision of the council shall be final. (Ord. 369 § 12(K), 1995)