Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A taxpayer aggrieved by the amount of the tax, penalties, interest, or civil infraction fine determined to be due by the town clerk or his or her designee, under the provisions of this chapter, may appeal such determination to the town council. (Ord. 463 § 13, 2004)